[alt-photo] Re: OFF TOPIC: FREELISTS?

DDJ ddjackso at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:15:02 GMT 2011

Bob,

I've lurked on this list for years but never comment.

I did successfully access your site after your first message but figured
people you know would do so and comment. I"m currently trying to figure out
how many  children I need to sell to attend your workshop.

I have no idea why, but I could not open "freelists" either.

Best,
David