[alt-photo] Re: Look what i found here

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:28:49 GMT 2011

"oks like Diana has been hacked. I've let her know that she should change her email password and run an anti-virus. Obviously no one should open the links. I'm not sure if emails can be deleted entirely from the list but if they can then these should be removed.

Take care everyone."

Sent from my iPhone