[alt-photo] Re: I AM FREE NOW <= spam

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Wed Nov 16 21:21:02 GMT 2011

On 16 nov. 2011, at 20:50, Francesco Fragomeni wrote:

> Looks like another victim of the recent hacking :(

Francesco and others,

Be carefull with replies to spam messages like this. Francensco you replied to all!
Better ignore them. Gordon and I will take action when neccesary.

If an account on this list is used for spam and the spamming is repeated we can either disable or moderate the subscription. The last one was a single incident. Normally the server filters out spam as it is recognized as such.

Kees