[alt-photo] Re: gum speckles

Henry Rattle henry.rattle at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 18 21:31:04 GMT 2011

Matt - not sure if it is helpful, but I have had the odd sheet of paper (once, just one end of a sheet) where the factory sizing was uneven or incomplete so my added surface size became speckly too. The effect in my case was coloured speckles where pigment didn't clear, though I guess you could get the opposite effect where it washed off completely leaving those white marks. These were sheets of paper from an otherwise perfect batch.

 Let us know when you solve it! Best wishes Henry

Sent from my iPhone