[alt-photo] Re: gum speckles

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Nov 18 22:29:12 GMT 2011

Dear All,
A quick glance at the image and thank heavens, as this is not what I think as speckling (dark) it seems but flaking (white/absence of the layer) so that is usually too thick a layer, not enough exposure IMHO. Try the same exact everything with a thinner layer and see if it goes away.E.g. add a bit of water to thin out the coating layer and see if that solves it. If not, I would think you didn't oversize it and lose paper tooth did you?
Chris