[alt-photo] Re: gum speckles

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Sat Nov 19 12:40:11 GMT 2011

Nice effect, it reminds me of Seurat and the pointillists. If you could get
this effect with a quadrichromy it would be even better :-)
It doesn't look like a plain flaking to me. More likely some sizing-related
effect. Too cold, and hence too thick layer of gelatine could be the
culprit, as you say.

Tom