[alt-photo] Re: color theory?

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 22 20:33:58 GMT 2011

Kurt,

A lot is decided as the print unfolds...many times a color won't print as
dark or as saturated as you planned, which will make your next move
different than you originally thought.

There's a beautiful uncertainty to gum that allows one to go with the flow.
Many times I planned on doing 3 layers and ended up with 5 or 6, because the
print didn't say *finished* to me...

Paul