[alt-photo] Re: Eskofot 245 FPP plate burner

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Fri Nov 25 18:17:43 GMT 2011

Hi Kees,

It probably has a battery to keep the exposure programs in memory... that is what happened with my Sack plateburner... every time the power was turned off all the exposure programs were reset ... and I could not have got it programmed without the user manual that had survived... luckily...

-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi