[alt-photo] Re: OLDER PT/PD COATED PAPER, WARMER TONE?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Nov 26 19:55:50 GMT 2011

DEAR ERIC,
	I have always humidified the same way:  a pan of boiling water with
a spatter guard screen over it.  I hold all paper exactly the same height
above the pan (marked on the wall behind the sink) so that the steam is cool
and wet.  I also humidify each size paper for the same time, less for 11x14
more for 20x24.  This is rather well controlled so I don't believe it is a
variable.  The only variable that I can see if the aging of the coated
paper.
		CHEERS!
			BOB