[alt-photo] Judy Seigel's contact email

Malin Fabbri alternativephotography at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:04:54 GMT 2011

Hello all,
I got an email from Jessica, Judy's daughter... I'll copy it in here so you
can all read for yourself how to contact her:

----------
Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my mother, Judy Seigel, the publisher of The
World Journal of Post Factory Photography.

She is getting on in years and not able to do email these days. her old
panix.com server went out of business so I have no way to get into her
email to answer letters for her.

She still has many complete copies of the World Journal to mail out and
I'll make sure they get in the mail.

Would it be possible to update the information at this page below so that
if anyone does want a complete copy or particular issues, they could get in
touch with me?

http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/alt-proc/post-factory-photography

For her address, please substitute postfactoryjournal at gmail.com

This will forward to me.

I'm gathering this is the altphoto list that she has talked about so much
over the years? She really did enjoy it so very much and it has been such
an important part of her life -- so sending thanks for her. Before posting
a note for her on the list I just wanted to make sure this is the right
place.

All best with thanks,

Jessica Seigel

--