[alt-photo] Re: OLDER PT/PD COATED PAPER, WARMER TONE?

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 22:13:00 GMT 2011

Bob, If your process is repeatable, which I know you have it down, then take
the piece that has been sealed, kept away from incidental humidity, even put
in a desiccant, and then humidify it. That will also tell you if it's age
only or the water getting into the paper.   I didn't see where you were
storing the resting paper.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226