[alt-photo] Re: grainy VDB and cyano

clay harmon/website clay at clayharmon.com
Sun Oct 2 21:03:25 GMT 2011

John,

I wonder if everyone is experiencing 'cold snap syndrome' that I first heard suggested in the Sullivan and Weese pt/pd  manual many moons ago. The last few days have seen the first colder and drier Canadian air of the season creep down into a large part of the US. Perhaps what is going on is that everyone's papers are adjusting to a different humidity regime, but not in a smooth consistent way.

Where are you located?

clay