[alt-photo] Re: Palladium Failures

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:50:43 GMT 2011

Just want to say 'thanks' to those who got me going in the right direction.
 I had a hard time believing I needed to humidify what's basically a
basement, but lack of failures since doing so proves it to be a good idea.

Also, I found that tube coating with Cot 320 is now working better than a
brush, i.e. not looking totally crappy.

I run the evaporative humidifier overnight on low fan and turn it on high
when I get in in the morning.  The paper is sitting right next to the
humidifier.  After coating with a tube I let it sit for a couple minutes and
then use a cool hair dryer on it.  When I say cool, it's only a couple
degrees warmer than the air.

After drying both sides, I let the paper sit next to the humidifier for 5
mins or so and then expose it.

Works great and thanks again.

Eric