[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 504, Issue 1

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:09:08 GMT 2011

Thanks everyone.

I'd been on hiatus from Pt/Pd printing for a while and I used to use HCl for
my acid clearing, and have switched to citric because of the detrimental
effects on the paper.

I had tried to find a step by step of the process online, using citric,
listing the number of baths but didn't find any.  Citric concentrations were
listed from 4-5% so initially I was at 4% but tried 5% when things weren't
clearing as well.  I'll use 2 of each (citric and edta/sulfite) on my next
run and see how well 3% works.

Seems I need to switch to the non-digest mode on this list as replying to a
digest is a pita and unlike Yahoo digests, the individual posts are not
selectable to reply to nor are they linked at the top of the email (at least
in my gmail that I use for the list) so that one can click and be taken to
the specific post you want to read.