[alt-photo] Re: Your Approach to Making Negs for Platinum Printing? Ideal Negative Contrast and Dmax?

joe jazoti at optonline.net
Sat Oct 8 19:58:31 GMT 2011

Greetings Francesco,

I have been working  ,to make negs of  1.8 or thereabouts, for the purpose
of making kallitypes. Using lith negs and dektol. and a densitomer. It is
quite frustrating,to make a neg from a 4x5 original, and have to go thru 8
or 10 positives, then the same number of  negatives.Perhaps an advanced
printer such as yourself, can lead me in the right direction. I'll be
interested in the replies.
ciao,
joe azoti