[alt-photo] Re: Your Approach to Making Negs for Platinum Printing? Ideal Negative Contrast and Dmax?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 02:23:44 GMT 2011

This has provided me with EXACTLY the information I needed! I am now much
more comfortable with the conceptualization of what I've been approaching
and I'm now confident that I have what I need to approach the empirical side
of this which will be a huge supplement to the visual side of things.

I'd like to ask for one more clarification. The step size on a 21-step
tablet is 1/2 a stop and a 31-step tablet is 1/3 stops. These equate to 1/2
stop equals 0.15 and 1/3 stop equals 0.10, correct?

Thank you all so much. As usual, this group is better then Google!
Seriously, thank you! This is so helpful!

-Francesco

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM, etienne garbaux <photographeur at nerdshack.com