[alt-photo] Re: gumprints

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Oct 10 18:11:29 GMT 2011

Oh, I see. Potassium dicromate's decomposition temperature is above
300C, ammonium dichromate's is above 150C. To my knowing, both won't
boil / evaporate but simply decompose. So, if you're not going to use
such high temperatures (unlikely) you're on the safe side. Besides, I
don't think there will be unreacted dichromate in the print. So, don't
worry! :)

BTW, the online documentation states 80C for Fusion 4000. (Couldn't
find anything regarding duration. You'll have to do some testing
and/or contact Keith Taylor:
http://www.keithtaylorphoto.com/contact.html)

Regards,
Loris.