[alt-photo] Re: caseine patent

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 2 12:47:05 GMT 2011

Hi Christina,

Probably you already know this resource about photographic French patents before 1920 where you may do plenty of advanced researches :
    http://brevetsphotographiques.fr/index.htm

When you type caséine (not caseine) in it you may find several interesting results :
    http://brevetsphotographiques.fr/findexformulairematieres.asp?matiere=cas%E9ine

but there’s no track of a patent #  151.014...

And, as Kees wrote to you,
http://www.camera-obscura.org/
is also a very valuable site : when you launch a research with  “caséine”, you get 11 published results
http://www.camera-obscura.org/search/search.php?search=search&page=1&q=cas%C3%A9ine&search=Rechercher

Bonne chance,
alternative cheers from France,
jean