[alt-photo] another presentation related question

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:12:07 GMT 2011

Does anyone know of a resource or guide for creating (the best word I can
come up with) wooden hangers for suspending a large sheet of paper without
resorting to matting, framing and glazing. I am trying to adapt something
used for large banners to work with the larger anthotypes I have been
creating. What I have seen is what looks like two wooden blanks which
sandwich the top of a sheet of banner paper and two wooden blanks that
sandwich the bottom. I'll ask around here in Dayton but I was hoping to get
a head start on it by doing some online research and I am not getting very
far.

It should be simple but I am looking for advice on hardware for attaching
the wood to a wall and as well as hardware to pinch the paper.

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com