[alt-photo] Re: stability of chemigram colors

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Mon Sep 5 05:00:58 GMT 2011

What was the material/protocol to produce the test specimen?

What was the humidity and temperature of the test condition?

I actually think that a small difference in pollutants in the
air, and modest change in humidity may have sizable influence
on the test outcome, not just the amount of UV-B, even if the
material and processing are the identical.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People are sick in this country because they are poisoned [...]