[alt-photo] Re: Aluminum

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:30:36 GMT 2011

Keith,

What do you mean a Ternes register punch? I didn't know they sold punches.

I had them make a pin bar for me and when I talked to Gretchin on the phone
she recommended a Stousser <sp?> punch, in fact she directed me to several
punches for sale on ebay but never said anything about Ternes selling a
register punch.

Don