[alt-photo] Re: 3800 VERTICAL BANDING DIGI NEGS FOR ALT

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Sep 12 10:35:43 GMT 2011

DEAR MATT,
	From what I understand it is exactly the opposite.  I increased the
drying time to get rid of the pizza wheel marks and, at that time, someone
told me that if I set it too high, I could get vertical (direction of
paper/film travel) banding.  I am awaiting a reply from the Epson Guru to
see if I must now reduce the drying time.  I have it set above 3 seconds per
pass.
		CHEERS!
			BOB