[alt-photo] Re: COT 320 ALIVE & WELL

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Fri Sep 30 22:49:11 GMT 2011

I realize "Cotman" is just a name and any manufacturer can use it so the
Cotman HP 230g paper I buy in Japan probably bears no relation to the Cot
320 you are using. Nevertheless it’s a very stable and easy working
inexpensive paper with a similar surface to Fabriano Artistico available up
to about A3 size. If anyone knows any more details about this paper I'd be
glad to hear. I assume it’s a machine made paper, not pure rag and with a
modern chemical size.

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855