[alt-photo] Re: QTR

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 30 23:16:13 GMT 2011

Well, yeah Don...it looks different, but anyone can figure it out and
translate what goes where.

IOW, if you can't figure *that* out, then you probably shouldn't get into
digi negs at all...Diallo has a workflow posted, and Harrington has mac info
as well...

And so what if I'm a bit crabby today?  ;-)