[alt-photo] Re: No more scanning at Walmart

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:27:41 GMT 2012

I stopped having my film processed at Walmart a long time ago. I knew one tech and he was doing a good job with the chemical and dust. After he left, so did the quality.I use Mpix to develop my film and the film is flawless. Not dust or scratches. Highly recommend them. They give you a free mailer to send you negs to them.It costs me $6.84 for the whole process.