[alt-photo] Re: No more scanning at Walmart

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 12:40:56 GMT 2012

that's as bad as Facebook stripping Metadata. and yet one more reason why
I've processed my own film when ever possible. I think I'll open a
restaurant and have a receipt that says, now that you've eaten at my place,
I will always be a part of you, and as such, I'll periodically draw from the
credit card you used to pay for your meal. I have a long term investment in
your future earnings.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9