[alt-photo] Re: Fumed Silica, Simili Japon and pure platinum printing

Nelson Mark ender100 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 01:46:47 GMT 2012

Bob, I didn't look at the site….oooops! heheheh

Some possibles:
JAPANESE SIMILI PAPER - GreatArt - Art Supplies - UK's largest range of discount art materials
Simili Japon - 225gsm - Shepherds Falkiners
Schut (van Gelder) Paper sheets in tubes
Papierfabriek Schut Printmaking Papers ?>

Bob, check this out….from Dick Arentz
Platinum and palladium printing - Google Books Result
Sometimes double coating works because the paper should have been pre-soaked in an acid bath.

Mark

>>> www.RobertHall.com/workshops
>>> www.facebook.com/robert.g.hall