[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 635, Issue 1

Suzanne creatrix3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:33:33 GMT 2012

I've been using Fixxons Waterfproof Inkjet Screen Positive Film. Available on Amazon for $4 for 10 sheets letter sized. It's a bit cloudy but with extra exposure does fine. It's really cheap and good for me as I get back into cyanotypes for the first time in 20 years. Once I see if I can sell these prints, I'll upgrade to a bigger printer and clearer higher quality films like Pictorico.

Suzanne