[alt-photo] Re: film substrate

Greg Mikol greg.mikol at ieee.org
Thu Apr 19 16:38:25 GMT 2012

Yes, the Freestyle "house brand" is "Arista II Inkjet OHP Transparency
Film".

The manufacturer claims Pictorico Ultra can hold 25% more ink than the
Premium. But like I said, I personally have never hit the ink limit for
Pictorico Premium, so I've never felt like I needed a product that holds
more ink.

Don't have any experience with the lumijet film.

--Greg