[alt-photo] Re: Unopened 20 Sheet Box of Inkpress Transparency Film8.5x11

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:04:25 GMT 2012

Thanks Don! I'm very excited! I haven't been there before and when Michael
sent me the directions I had a good laugh. He had been telling me that they
were really out there but when I read the words "ford the stream" in his
directions I just cracked up. I've never actually seen someone write that
in instructions for how to get to their house!

I'll pass along your hello :)

Best,
Francesco
www.francescofragomeni.com