[alt-photo] Re: Xrite 810 densitometer

Catherine Costolo mikes1mom at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 15:49:54 GMT 2012

Francesco, thank you. I know Don and he has always been very helpful. I will be calling him today.

Cathrine

Catherine Costolo
Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics(404) 252 -2181
(404)291-2181 (cell)
Visit my website 24/7 www.marykay.com/ccostolo
Happiness is like jam.....you can't spread it around without getting a little on yourself.