[alt-photo] Instant films

andy schmitt aschmitt at aandy.org
Mon Apr 30 13:36:01 GMT 2012

Just a piece of advertising here, in response to the instant film interest.
Peters Valley Craft Center, in Layton, NJ, is running a Polaroid/Fuji class
July 29 - August 2.
Ray Yaros has been working with these films for many years and has developed
some interesting techniques to work with them.
Through the years, I have accumulated quite a collection of machinery to
work with Polaroid films, including some of their copiers, copy stand and
printer.
These allow the building of still life images and repetitive photographing
of them. Class size is limited to six so sign up soon.
www.petersvalley.org
I know return you to your normally scheduled discussion...

regards
Andy Schmitt
Head of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center
973-948-5200