[alt-photo] Re: Light sources for polymer gravure

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 21:23:36 GMT 2012

Henry,

I tested the difference between point source and tubes and did not find a huge difference in results.  You might give it a try with your current setup.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome