[alt-photo] Re: Gum Bichromate Workshops

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:34:49 GMT 2012

Thanks, Alan, and a Happy New Year to you!

I am greatly looking forward to the new year, because after two solid years of writing, first the Experimental Workbook and then Gum Printing and Other Amazing Contact Printing Processes, I will no longer be putting in 40 hours average writing a week on top of my day job. I can get back to making work and maybe even relaxing.

As soon as I hear a go-ahead date from the printer, I will make a more formal announcement to the list of the particulars, so I wait with 'bated breath for the holidays to be over and January to arrive!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com