[alt-photo] Re: Cyanotype Light sources

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Feb 1 12:38:20 GMT 2012

Rafael, don't you have the usual straight / long Osram or Philips
tubes in Brasil? Generally speaking non black-light UV tubes give
better output, and they're much suitable for building exposure units.
(Takes less space / height...) Search for your local Philips dealer,
ask them bulbs which have the /05 (or /10) suffix at the end of the
product code...

Regards,
Loris.