[alt-photo] Re: A new book, Canon gear...not exactly off topic...

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:20:53 GMT 2012

Congrats Dan!

Micro-4/3 is the only digital system I've held onto. Provides exactly what
I need in a digital device and I've been able to build more homebrew
projects around it then anything else. Super useful! Its a nice little
sidekick to all of my wonderful analog-based cameras. Whats with the Speed
Graphic comment!? You do realize Speed Graphics are still very much in
heavy and very successful use today! I'd be willing to bet Speed Graphics
will still be in use after the the plastic of modern day DSLRs have
crumbled away :)

-Francesco
www.francescofragomeni.com