[alt-photo] Re: canson opalux

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Feb 13 13:36:01 GMT 2012

Hi Peter,
It is quite translucent.
I'm not sure --did it say it accepted ink jet well? The feel is quite tough, sturdy, almost plasticy. Substantial is what I would say.
In the archives I've been reading lots on vellum so it'll be timely for me to test it again with some processes like pt/pd and cyano and argyro.
Although one of my students actually printed and perfectly registered tricolor gum on vellum :)
chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com