[alt-photo] Clearprint Vellum 1020 vs 1000H

Jeremy Moore alt.photosbyjeremy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:15:35 GMT 2012

Since we're talking about vellum printing, has anyone tried the Clearprint
1020 vellum?

This is a 20lb version of the 16lb 1000H which I have printed on. I have
printed up to 12" x 15" on the 1000H, but am thinking the 20lb might be a
much better bet for going any larger. I am hoping (*fingers* crossed) it
works like the 1000H but is a little easier to work with when wet; has
anyone printed on the 1020?

I will be ordering a stack of paper in March so I am trying to get my
bearing with what to purchase now.

Thanks!
Jeremy