[alt-photo] Re: canson opalux

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Feb 14 20:42:35 GMT 2012

Thanks, Peter. Yes, the Experimental Photography Workbook is very different than "alt" in that it is all BW darkroom stuff. All UV/contact printing is in my other book. However, I got my start in mordancage on this list with Jonathan Bailey's help...and perhaps in a few years down the road it'll all be lumped into one  "alt" category, some evidence of that being Freestyle's foray into carrying paper and chems for alt processes now.
Chris