[alt-photo] Re: Yosemite Gallery Show

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 17 03:41:09 GMT 2012

Congratulations, Marek.  I especially like the gum over platinum
print, but I looked at a lot of your others, too (that I assume are
not in this particular show?).  I really like the carbon transfer
prints and the butterflies (palladium on vellum w/ silver and gold
leaf.  They're all really wonderful.

Diana