[alt-photo] Re: Daniel Smith paper chart!

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 19 16:39:40 GMT 2012

Chris,

I typically stick with Jerry's or NY Central, but I also frequently use Talas, which I like, especially for Arches Platine, where I seem to have trouble finding it anyplace else:  http://www.talasonline.com/  And I like the way they wrap and ship paper, too-- and they're fast.

As an aside, it was Daniel Smith where I ordered some paper not that long ago, and it took 2+ weeks to get to me.  They weren't out of stock; for some reason, it just took that long.  I think they're out in Seattle(?), and I am on the East Coast, but good grief-- we are located in the same country.  I've had stuff delivered to me from overseas that took less time.  I have no idea what's up with them, but from order placement to actual shipment and delivery seems to take forever and a day.  I am in the capitol city here, after all (not isolated out in some remote area). ;)

Diana