[alt-photo] Free Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Cyan Cart and printer (for parts)

Jon Lybrook jon at intaglioeditions.com
Tue Feb 21 19:49:33 GMT 2012

Hi All,

Alas, my little Epson 2200 has finally bit the dust.  The nice folks at
Atlex.com are taking back all the unused, unexpired cartridges I have in
stock for store credit, which is fine by me.

I do have one, packaged Cyan cart that is past the expiration date of 5/2011
.  Free to the first person who sends me their address (off list please).

I suspect the board or something expensive needs replacing on the 2200 and
will ship it for parts to whomever is willing to pay for the shipping.  It
makes a horrible banging noise when printing and spits out these pretty,
multicolored, pastel bars over everything it prints.

Kind regards,

Jon Lybrook

303-818-5187

Intaglio Editions

--

Concerning Privacy:  This message was sent from a non-secure messaging
application.

To communicate with me securely, please login or create a free Word Secure
Messaging

user account at https://wordsecure.com/?task=login&did=XfUsSxYzMC9LDDLY