[alt-photo] Re: PVA revisited - one size doesn't fit all?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Feb 22 18:44:06 GMT 2012

Thanks much for taking the time and sharing with us Henry. I like the
final image very much, kudos!

I'm with Diana, every surface has it's own set of best practice. Maybe
you can find a parameter set that gives as nice images as
gelatin+formalin... (For instance; how about diluting the PVA size a
little more, 1:2 or maybe 1:3???)

Thanks again,
Loris.