[alt-photo] Re: Sulfite + Na4.EDTA clearing bath quick kitchen formula?

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Feb 24 14:57:04 GMT 2012

Both are still around. Cover is a bit harder surfaced, smoother, sturdier, less absorbent than Weston but both papers are excellent for argyrotype, VDB, cyanotype, pt/pd. I keep a large stock on hand in my office to sell to students when other papers that they buy at the bookstore fail for them. Both are quite cheap, too. I don't use either for multiple printing or gum though.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com