[alt-photo] FINALLY AVAILABLE ON LINE: BARBADOS CHATTEL HOUSES

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Tue Feb 28 02:08:00 GMT 2012

DEAR ALT LIST MEMBERS,

            I am sending this with Gordon's blessings.

            My first book, BARBADOS CHATTEL HOUSES, is now available to
purchase on-line directly from the publisher who will ship worldwide.
Please click:  http://macomag.com/home.htm  and scroll down to the bottom of
the page where you will see BARBADOS CHATTEL HOUSES one item above the
bottom.  Click on the "Buy Now" link and you will be directed to a secure
ordering page where you can enter your location, language, currency, etc.

            The book has more than 115 of my fine art black and white photos
and the informative and charming text is by renowned scholar, doctor,
architectural historian and author, Professor Henry Fraser.

*****PLEASE NOTE: Every image in the book is available as limited edition
platinum-palladium prints in three sizes.  If you are

            interested in purchasing any prints, please contact me by reply
e-mail.

                        THANKS!

                                    CHEERS!

                                                BOB

PS: Sadly, this book will not be available on Amazon.com!

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi