[alt-photo] Re: further cyanotype observations

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 28 14:44:54 GMT 2012

Dear Christina,

Could be by both... (BTW, I now exclusively use Alberto's A:25%,
B:12%.) I was using Ilfotol (a wetting agent) with some papers - when
I first started. (You use Tween there...) I guess it's a matter of
finding the optimum balance between the coating volume, wetting agent
and application method. (BTW, Masa usually takes less emulsion than
other thicker papers; something like 0.2ml per 10 sq. in. But that
depends on the size of the print too; I noticed that larger prints
require slightly more emulsion - maybe because using larger brushes
and longer application times...)

Regards,
Loris.