[alt-photo] Re: coffee and cyanotype

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Fri Jan 13 08:02:55 GMT 2012

Wouldn't it be more interesting and useful to do a quick test with dilute
solution of "tannic acid" since it will be more specific to the targeted effect
(if the assumption is right and tannic acid is indeed responsible for the
observed effect) and will be less likely to stain the paper?

I have a pretty clean (all soluble - no mess) and purified stock, and if anyone
is willing to experiment, I don't mind sharing some at shipping cost.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." (Miles Davis)