[alt-photo] Re: coffee and cyanotype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Jan 14 11:38:15 GMT 2012

Christina, developing in coffe sounds interesing indeed. Can't speak
for coffe but I'm a little bit skeptical on the assumption it would
give good results with tannic acid; the variant I have on hands seemed
it was acting in every part of the paper where iron was present...
(Ferric or ferrous - don't know about its chemistry too...)
Nevertheless, that's something that should be definitely tried (both
with coffe and tannic acid), thanks for mentioning.

Regards,
Loris.