[alt-photo] Re: Baryta Paper

Clarence Rhymer crhymer at northwestel.net
Sun Jan 15 03:36:49 GMT 2012

Hello Harlan,

Bud Wilson at Photographer's Formulary has just got a quote for 11x14
baryta paper.  I talked to him on Thursday.  He may be ordering other
sizes as well, depending on the interest.  The quote was for 100 sheet
boxes.  Give him a call or email him on Monday, since I am hoping the
order will be processed soon.  I am ordering 10 boxes, and someone else
is, IIRC, ordering 20.  Bud will be able to give you a better idea of
time-lines and prices.  For smaller amounts you could try here:
http://www.altphotoproducts.com/app-uncoated-baryta-paper   I have not
done business with Victor, since I am just running out of paper now and
require a rather large supply.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Clarence