[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:51:26 GMT 2012

I found good results with a solution of 3.5% Knox gelatin + gesso on COT320 paper but a pain in the butt to mix, coat and cleanup so I going to just work with the PVA for now.

I never got any good results with spray starch or just gesso.  Never tried any of the hardeners or toxic chemicals.  Seemed like too much of a hassle